Warranty and service
Each customer using our store is subject to full protection guaranteed by the provisions of the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights (individual purchase) or the provisions on warranty contained in the Civil Code (company purchase).
Note: please keep the proof of purchase (receipt or invoice) and the original packaging - they will be necessary in the event of a complaint.
Before accepting the parcel, always check that it has not been damaged in transit. If the packaging has visible external damage, we recommend that you refuse to accept the shipment and then contact us by calling +48 22 751 75 06.
After paying the collection amount and receipt of receipt of the package, you can open the package in the presence of the courier and, in the event of non-compliance, prepare a discrepancy report, which later constitutes the basis for the complaint.
If the purchased product turns out to have manufacturing defects, is not as described or causes undesirable effects, please follow the complaint procedure below:
1. Send us the product you want to make a complaint, attaching a written statement according to a template, in which you describe the detailed reasons for the complaint, indicate the form of compensation, as well as the return address and account number to which the refund will be made (depending on the taken by decision shop). In the case of payment by credit card, the refund will be made to the card. The shipment is carried out at the customer's expense. The template for the complaint application is available for download
2. We will inform you about the result of the complaint procedure by e-mail or phone within a maximum of 14 days from receiving the package.
3. If the complaint is accepted, within 7 working days from the date of making the decision, we will compensate the costs incurred by sending a new product (at our expense) or refunding the money to the indicated bank account or to the payment card from which the payment was made.
4. If the complaint is found to be unjustified, we will provide a detailed justification of the decision made and we will send the product back (at the customer's expense) within a maximum of 14 working days.
If in doubt, please contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +48 22 751 75 06. We will provide tips on how to quickly and easily carry out a complaint.
Pursuant to the provisions of the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights, within 14 calendar days from the date of delivery of the ordered goods, you have the right to return it without giving reasons, as part of withdrawal from the contract, according to the general rules resulting from the provisions on concluding contracts for distance. This applies only to consumer sales, so it applies only to sales to a natural person who makes a purchase for purposes not related to professional or business activity.
The goods should be returned unchanged, packed in a way that protects against damage during transport. The Customer is responsible for reducing the value of the Goods resulting from the use of the Goods in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods. If the above conditions are not met, the product will not be accepted.
If you want to return a product:
1. To exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, the Store must be informed of the decision to withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement sent to the e-mail address of the Store email@example.com or by registered mail to the address Kiełpin, ul. Ogrodowa 27/29, 05-092 Łomianki, the Store will immediately send a confirmation of receipt of this statement. You can use the model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
Download: Template of the declaration of withdrawal from the contract.
2. Send back the purchased product in an undamaged condition and in its original packaging with all its contents. The shipment is carried out at the customer's expense. Shipping address: Sklep CarClimat, Kiełpin, ul. Ogrodowa 27/29, 05-092 Łomianki. The goods must be shipped immediately, and in any case no later than 14 days from the date on which you submitted your declaration of withdrawal from the contract.
3. The Store may withhold the reimbursement until receipt of the Goods or until proof of its return is provided, whichever occurs first.
4. Immediately after receiving the returned goods, within a maximum of 3 working days from receiving the shipment, we will check the condition of the returned product (whether it has any signs of use, has not been damaged or destroyed, or is in the original packaging with all its contents).
5. If there are no contraindications, we will send information to your e-mail address that we have accepted the return of the product. Within 7 days of checking the goods, the Store will refund the amount paid, including the shipping cost, which the customer incurred when purchasing the goods. The money will be returned as soon as possible if you indicate the bank account number in the notice of withdrawal to which the refund is to be transferred. In the case of payment by credit card, the refund will be made to the card.
If the return of the product is rejected (due to damage to the product or signs of use that did not have the characteristics of familiarizing yourself with the nature and functioning of the goods), we will send information to the e-mail address provided that the return of the product has not been accepted and we will send it back to the indicated return address within 7 working days at the expense of the recipient.