Axial ventilator 280mm 12V, pushing/replacement for VA09-AP50/C-54S
Axial ventilator made by Italian company General Cab is characterized by durability and high quality of workmanship. It is a substitute / equivalent of a SPAL ventilator with catalog number VA09-AP50/C-54S. Differences between both ventilators are in capacity, where GC product has capacity at static pressure 0mm H20 1769m3/h and Spal - 1670m3/h.
The GC axial fan operates with 12V, maximum current consumption is 9.7A/13V and its dimensions are as follows: fan diameter 280mm, with housing 310mm, height with motor 63mm and motor diameter 128mm. The device can be used in buses, vans, delivery vehicles.
- Manufacturer: General Cab,
- Spal equivalent: VA09- AP50/C-54S,
- Webasto/Diavia no.: 080051.2,
- Voltage: 12V,
- Diameter: 280mm (11"),
- Maximum power consumption: 9.7A/13V,
- Maximum air flow: 1769m 3/h at 0 mm H 2 O static pressure and 13V supply voltage,
- Full characteristics available on request.
Product reviews (0)
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.