What are cookies?
Cookies should be understood as IT data, in particular text files, stored in users' end devices, intended for the use of websites. These files allow to recognize the user's device and properly display the website tailored to his individual preferences. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the Website User's device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs to create statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content of maintaining the Website User's session logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website.
What kind of cookies do we use?
Two basic types of cookies are used on websites: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the
website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
The following types of cookies are used within the website:
- "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on websites, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on websites
- cookies used to ensure security, eg used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on websites
- "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of websites
- "functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region of the User's origin, font size, website appearance, etc.
- "analytical" web analytics cookies allow you to better understand how users interact with website content to better organize the layout of our site. They collect information about how visitors use our site, the type of page that visitors came from, and the number of visits. and the time of visitors' visit to this website This information does not record specific personal data of the user, but is used to compile statistics on the use of the website on an aggregated basis. For this purpose we use Google Analytics.
Third-party cookies located on the Operator's websites:
Google Analytics - website analytics cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, the type of page from which users have been redirected, as well as the number of visits by users and the duration of their visit to this website. This information does not record specific personal data of the user, but is used to compile statistics on the use of the website in an aggregated manner.
Legal grounds for processing.
We collect the above data in order to perform the contract or in order to take action before concluding the contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR). We can also process data on the basis of the justified purpose of the data controller (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
Do cookies contain personal data?
Personal data collected using cookies may be collected only for the purpose of performing specific functions for the user. Such data is encrypted in a way that prevents access by unauthorized persons.
How long will we process cookies?
If you consent to the storage of cookies, every 365 days from the date of consent to their storage, we will ask you for your next visit to our website to consent to their storage.
By default, the software used for browsing websites allows by default to place "cookies" on the end device. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of "cookies" in the web browser settings or inform about their every transfer to the user's device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
Internet Explorer (link to browser settings)
FireFox (link to browser settings)
Opera (link to browser settings)
Chrome (link to browser settings)
Restricting the use of "cookies" may affect some of the functionalities available on the website.
What security do we apply on the websites?
The Operator's websites are provided with security measures aimed at protecting data under our control against loss, misuse or modification. We undertake to protect all information disclosed to us by our Clients in accordance with the standards of security protection and confidentiality.
The website operator offers Users the option to opt out of receiving advertising materials and ordered newsletters. The operator provides the Users with the option of removing information about themselves from the databases and allows them to stop receiving information sent by e-mail.