We fully respect our customers’ privacy and ensure that their personal data is fully protected.
- The owner of the website (System Operator) available at https://carclimat.pl/ is Pommard Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka jawna., with its registered office in Kiełpin, ul. Ogrodowa 27/29, 05-092 Łomianki, email: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- The administrator of the User's personal data provided during registration is the Website Operator.
- Personal data is processed:
- based on Article. 6 sec. 1 letter b. of the GDPR, i.e. in connection with the conclusion of the contract and the execution of orders.
- based on Article. 6 sec. 1 letter a. GDPR, i.e. on the basis of consent to place an opinion about the product and on the basis of consent in the case of marketing activities
- based on Article. 6 sec. 1 letter c. GDPR, i.e. processing is necessary to fulfill our legal obligation
- based on Article. 6 sec. 1 letter f. of GDPR, i.e. the legitimate interest of the administrator, which is the implementation of inquiries sent via forms and e-mail addresses available on the website,
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however, it is necessary for the proper conclusion of the contract and the provision of services by the Website Operator.
- Personal data will be processed:
- 5 years counted from the first day of January following the date of placing the order - in the case of data regarding orders in the store
- 5 years counted from 1 January after the date of giving consent - in the case of data related to marketing and promotion
- until deleted by the user - in case of an user's account on the website
Some data may be stored for the next 3 years for evidence purposes, consideration of complaints, complaints and claims related to the sale of products by the Administrator.
- The person has the right to access their data and rectify it, delete it, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing. A person has the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office, if he or she considers that the processing of his personal data violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016.
The recipients of the data will be entities cooperating with the Data Administrator to ensure the proper performance of services. Personal data will not be transferred to other entities for marketing, promotional and commercial purposes.
- The data is not processed in an automated manner and is not transferred outside the EEA.
What are cookies?
Cookies should be understood as IT data, in particular text files, stored in users' end devices, intended for the use of websites. These files allow to recognize the user's device and properly display the website tailored to his individual preferences. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the Website User's device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs to create statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content of maintaining the Website User's session logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website.
What kind of cookies do we use?
Two basic types of cookies are used on websites: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the
website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
The following types of cookies are used within the website:
- "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on websites, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on websites
- cookies used to ensure security, eg used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on websites
- "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of websites
- "functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region of the User's origin, font size, website appearance, etc.
- "analytical" web analytics cookies allow you to better understand how users interact with website content to better organize the layout of our site. They collect information about how visitors use our site, the type of page that visitors came from, and the number of visits. and the time of visitors' visit to this website This information does not record specific personal data of the user, but is used to compile statistics on the use of the website on an aggregated basis. For this purpose we use Google Analytics.
Third-party cookies located on the Operator's websites:
Google Analytics - website analytics cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, the type of page from which users have been redirected, as well as the number of visits by users and the duration of their visit to this website. This information does not record specific personal data of the user, but is used to compile statistics on the use of the website in an aggregated manner.
Legal grounds for processing.
We collect the above data in order to perform the contract or in order to take action before concluding the contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR). We can also process data on the basis of the justified purpose of the data controller (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
Do cookies contain personal data?
Personal data collected using cookies may be collected only for the purpose of performing specific functions for the user. Such data is encrypted in a way that prevents access by unauthorized persons.
How long will we process cookies?
If you consent to the storage of cookies, every 365 days from the date of consent to their storage, we will ask you for your next visit to our website to consent to their storage.
By default, the software used for browsing websites allows by default to place "cookies" on the end device. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of "cookies" in the web browser settings or inform about their every transfer to the user's device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
Internet Explorer (link to browser settings)
FireFox (link to browser settings)
Opera (link to browser settings)
Chrome (link to browser settings)
Restricting the use of "cookies" may affect some of the functionalities available on the website.
What security do we apply on the websites?
The Operator's websites are provided with security measures aimed at protecting data under our control against loss, misuse or modification. We undertake to protect all information disclosed to us by our Clients in accordance with the standards of security protection and confidentiality.
The website operator offers Users the option to opt out of receiving advertising materials and ordered newsletters. The operator provides the Users with the option of removing information about themselves from the databases and allows them to stop receiving information sent by e-mail.