Axial Ventilator 255mm 24V, pulling mode - 90050225 / 90050231- VA11-BP12/C-57A
Axial ventilator 255mm 24V, pulling mode/equivalent to Spal VA11-BP12/C-57A, replacement for 90050231
General Cab axial ventilator is characterized by high quality, durability, reliability and high resistance to humidity, IP68. The supply voltage is 24 V, the direction of operation is pulling, the diameter of the fan is 255 mm (10 inches). Ventolator is universal, so it can be used in cabins and passenger compartments or in the cargo space of buses, coaches, boats, campers, agricultural tractors and construction machinery.
Technical data - axial ventilator:
- Manufacturer: General Cab,
- Catalog no.: 90050225,
- Replaces GC: 90050231 (difference onlyin the electric cube),
- Supply voltage: 24V,
- Fan diameter: 255mm (10"),
- Maximum power consumption: 5.0A/26V,
- Maximum air flow: 1250m3/h at 0 mm H 2 O static pressure and supply voltage 26V,
- Humidity resistance index of IP68,
- SPAL code: VA11-BP12 / C-57A.
Additional information: Tests for maximum efficiency and power cosnsumption carried out with a supply voltage of 26V.
Product reviews (0)
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.