12V battery charge status indicator for DEFA 701758 cigarette lighter
The indicator should be placed in the socket of the 12V cigarette lighter, it informs about the charge status of the battery in the vehicle. The ignition must be on for the indicator to work.
Status of the battery charging is displayed as follows:
- Steady green light - the battery is being charged
- Flashing green light - the battery is fully charged
- Flashing amber - battery needs recharging
- Flashing red light - please recharge the battery immediately
- No light - battery fully discharged.