DEFA 45017 MultiCharger 1210 Flex Battery Charger
The MultiCharger 1210 Flex is more compact than similar chargers and has flexible cables, an adjustable bracket and a DEFA plug system. The 1210 Flex takes up 89% less space in the engine compartment than its predecessor. 1210 Flex is particularly well suited to vehicles with a large battery capacity that require regular charging. Regular recharging ensures that the battery is always fully charged, reduces fuel consumption and extends the life of the battery.
- Compact - takes up 89% less space than its predecessor.
- Easy to install with plug-in connectors, flexible cables and adjustable bracket.
- LED indicators allow monitoring charging status.
- Does not damage sensitive vehicle electronics. Plug & play - no buttons.
- New waterproof connections reduce the risk of corrosion.
- MultiCharger 1210 Flex protects the battery against sulphation.
- Advanced switchable charging profiles prevent damage to the battery and enable continuous connection to 230V.
- The temperature-compensated charging voltage esures optimum charging in all conditions, from -35 to +50, with no risk of overcharging.
- The 230V socket can be used to connect two chargers or as an outlet for other DEFA components.
- Short circuit and reverse polarity protection
Charging current [A]: 10
Operating temperature [ºC]: -40 to +40
Charging voltage * S2 [VDC]: 14.4 V @ 25ºC
Maintenance charge S3 [VDC]: 13.8
Degree of protection [IP]: 65
230V socket [A]: 16
12V fuse size: [A] 15
Weight [g]: 394
Height/Width/Depth. [Mm]: 107/71/42
The charger is tested and meets the standards: EN 60335-2-29: 2004 + A2: 210, EN 60335-1: 2012 + A11: 2014, EN 62233: 2008, EN 55014- 1: 2006 + A1: 2009 + A2: 2011, EN 61000-3-3: 2013, EN 61000- 3-2: 2014, EN 55014-2: 2015