Battery charger DEFA 450017 MultiCharger 1210 Flex
DEFA 45017 MultiCharger 1210 Flex Battery Charger
The MultiCharger 1210 Flex is more compact than similar chargers and has flexible cables, an adjustable bracket and a DEFA plug system. The 1210 Flex takes up 89% less space in the engine compartment than its predecessor. 1210 Flex is particularly well suited to vehicles with a large battery capacity that require regular charging. Regular recharging ensures that the battery is always fully charged, reduces fuel consumption and extends the life of the battery.
- Compact - takes up 89% less space than its predecessor.
- Easy to install with plug-in connectors, flexible cables and adjustable bracket.
- LED indicators allow monitoring charging status.
- Does not damage sensitive vehicle electronics. Plug & play - no buttons.
- New waterproof connections reduce the risk of corrosion.
- MultiCharger 1210 Flex protects the battery against sulphation.
- Advanced switchable charging profiles prevent damage to the battery and enable continuous connection to 230V.
- The temperature-compensated charging voltage esures optimum charging in all conditions, from -35 to +50, with no risk of overcharging.
- The 230V socket can be used to connect two chargers or as an outlet for other DEFA components.
- Short circuit and reverse polarity protection
Charging current [A]: 10
Operating temperature [ºC]: -40 to +40
Charging voltage * S2 [VDC]: 14.4 V @ 25ºC
Maintenance charge S3 [VDC]: 13.8
Degree of protection [IP]: 65
230V socket [A]: 16
12V fuse size: [A] 15
Weight [g]: 394
Height/Width/Depth. [Mm]: 107/71/42
The charger is tested and meets the standards: EN 60335-2-29: 2004 + A2: 210, EN 60335-1: 2012 + A11: 2014, EN 62233: 2008, EN 55014- 1: 2006 + A1: 2009 + A2: 2011, EN 61000-3-3: 2013, EN 61000- 3-2: 2014, EN 55014-2: 2015
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.