Charger DEFA 450015 MultiCharger 1205R Flex
Battery charger DEFA 450015 MultiCharger 1205R Flex
The DEFA MultiCharger 1205 is a charger designed to maintain proper voltage in batteries. Modern cars with advanced electronics and lots of accessories that increase the load on the battery. The normal driving pattern does not provide sufficient charge to the battery over time. Routine charging is necessary to prevent battery discharge and degradation. The MultiCharger 1205 gives you the option of connecting a DEFA engine heater or interior heater and also allows you to control it with a DEFA panel.
- Easy mode switching
- LED indicator for charging mode and fast charging mode
- If the battery is heavily loaded during charging and the voltage drops below 13V, the charger will automatically switch to full charge mode (fast charge).
- Short circuit and reverse polarity protection. This requires the installation of a fuse included with the charger.
- Has a built-in relay function to control the engine and interior heaters.
- Compact size
- Temperature compensated charging ensures full charge under all conditions.
- Prevents battery degradation and extends battery life
The MultiCharger 1205R Flex can be used to charge all open or sealed 12V lead/acid battery types, including AGM and GEL.e.
|Operating temperature:||-40°C / +40°C|
Certification - Safety: EN 60335-1:2002, EN 60335-2-29:2004
Certification EMC: EN 55014-1:2006, EN 55014-2:1997;A1, EN 61000-3-2:2006, EN 61000-3-3:1995;A1;A2
Certification EMF: EN 50366:2003;A1
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.