Water heater Sahara 24V with high heating power
Sahara water heater is one of the larger models from Siroco. The heater is characterized by high quality, durability, reliability and high ventilator efficiency. Thanks to its large size it has a large heating power (depending on the model) up to 7.9kW. Supply voltage is 24V, and the ventilator power 135W. Maximum ventilator power in Sahara water heater is 425m3/h.
In addition, the heater has two water ports with a diameter of 16mm, which can be placed either on the left or the right side of the device. Sahara has 3 speeds of operation.
Sahara 24V water heater can be used both in compartments and cabins of buses, coaches, campers, as well as in tractors or boats (depending on available space for installation).
Differences between Sahara water heater models:
- B: no front / voltage 12V and 24V / air capacity. 425m3/h / heating power 7,9kW,
- C: 4x square grilles / voltage 12V and 24V / vent output. 350m3/h / heating power 6,85kW,
- D: 4x 0° diffusers / voltage 12V and 24V / vent output. 350m3/h / heating power 6,85kW,
- F: 4x adjustable diffusers with flaps / voltage 12V / air capacity 350m3/h / heating power 6,85kW,
- H: 4x 90° diffusers / voltage 12V / air capacity 350m3/h / heating power 6,85kW.
Sahara B water heater specification:
- Supply voltage: 24V,
- Ventilator power: 135W,
- Weight: 3,1 kg,
- Ventilator capacity: 425m3/h,
- Heating power: 7,9kW,
- Water connectors: 16 mm,
- 3 speed oparation.
Product reviews (0)
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.