12V power socket and DEFA charging cable is a complete kit for the SmartCharge charger
The 12V power socket and DEFA charging cable is a complete kit for the SmartCharge charger
The DEFA power socket and charging cable with charge level indicator is a complete kit that together with the SmartCharge charger can start working on your battery. The power socket also features versatility, and can be used in many small to medium sized vehicles, but also as an additional power source.
The DEFA charging cable additionally features a battery charge indicator that color-codes whether the battery needs to be charged (red), whether everything is okay with the battery (green), and that the user should consider charging (yellow).
Additional notes :
- connect the cable to the battery (red+/blue-),
- position and fix the cable and plug away from heat sources, sharp or moving objects,
- the maximum output power must not exceed 120W/10A,
- the connector has the IP 65 outdoor standard with the protection closed,
- GREEN = the battery is in good condition. Yellow = battery should be charged. RED = battery needs recharging,
- the colors of the indicators show the correct values only when the battery is not charging (e.g. the car is not started), when the connector is not in use, the cover should be closed,
- the protruding power wires at the rear of the connector socket should be facing downwards to avoid water/moisture getting into the connector,
- the cover should always be closed when the socket is not in use.