SmartCharge 10A DEFA 706161 12V battery charger (charger)
SmartCharge 10A by DEFA battery charger for small and large vehicles
SmartCharge is an intelligent charger that makes charging battery simple and safe. All you need to do is put the charger clamps on the battery clamps, connect the charger to a ~ 230V socket and press the ON button. The SmartCharge charger will automatically recognize the capacity of the battery being charged and select the charging parameters accordingly. Once the battery is fully charged, simply disconnect the SmartCharge.
SmartCharge 10A charger:
- Catalog nr 10A: 701785,,
- Dimensions (hxwxd): 235x90x54 [mm],
- Mass: 750g,
- Protection factor: IP65.
- 5-YEAR MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY!
SmartCharge 8A and 10A
The 8A and 10A versions of the DEFA charger are larger and more powerful chargers designed for faster charging of large batteries installed in vehicles as well as in boats. The rectifier has the "PowerSupply" function, which allows you to supply the installation with direct current up to the maximum rated current of the charger.
Which SmartCharge charger do you need?
- Battery versions / capacity:
- SC 4A (701515) / 2-110Ah,
- SC 6A (706060) / 10-150Ah,
- SC 8A (701785) / 20-200Ah,
- SC 10A (706161) / 30-250Ah.
- Input voltage: 230VAC / 50-60Hz
- Maksimum charging power: 175W (10A)
- Reverse current: <1mA
- Output voltage: 14,4/14,7 [VDC]
- Working temperature: -30°C ~ +40°C
- Cooling: air, fanless
- Types of ventilators: acid-led (gel, AGM, open/closed)
- Battery capacity: 30-250Ah (10A)
- Protection level: IP65
- Protection class: cl II
- Dimensions(LenghtxHeightxWidth): 235x90x54 [mm] (10A)
- Mass: 750g (8A, 10A)
- Certificates: EN60335-1, EN60355-2-29, EN 61204-3, EN61000-3-3, EN61000-3-2
- Catalog nr: 706161 (10A)
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.